Calling For The Book
Aug 2, 2020 • Steve Kroeker
In this message Pastor Steve unpacks how the bible was read, understood, and obeyed by the people in Jerusalem.
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. What stood out to you most from this passage?
2. Why are churches tempted to stop reading and preaching the Bible?
3. What do you see from this passage that is essential for good preaching?
4. What is the role of the congregation in preaching? What could you do to better prepare for and receive the Word?
5. Can you think of a time when you experienced the joy of obedience?
6. How can we avoid the problem of knowing the word but not obeying it?
7. What step is God calling you to take this week, and how can we support you