This morning, we continue in our study of the book of Ruth, and look to Christ as our ultimate source of peace and rest.
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. What stood out to you most from this passage?
2. We are called to rest in Christ. What are some other pursuits that you are tempted to find rest in instead?
3. God is answering Naomi’s prayer from 1:9 in a surprising way. Can you share a situation where God did not give what you asked, but in the end gave something better than you knew to ask? What does this teach us about prayer?
4. What has made Ruth a “worthy woman”? Where is true worth found? In what ways are you tempted to pursue the wrong qualities?
5. What is worth emulating in the romance of Ruth and Boaz?
6. How can we pray for you this week?