Sep 27, 2020 • Steve Kroeker
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. What stood out to you most from this passage?
2. Why are we so often urged to praise joyfully? How does joy glorify God better than duty?
3. What are the idols that tempt you? How does remembering and singing the gospel help you?
4. How is God’s judgement (v.9) a reason for hope and praise? Is this represented enough in our life and worship?
5. What is the importance of worshipping together? What value is there in “addressing one another in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs” (Eph. 5:19)?
6. What impact can a church of passionate worshippers have on our unbelieving community?