SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. What stood out to you most from the passage?
2. Is prayer a priority in your life? If so, what kind of results have you seen from it?
3. What is the focus of your prayer? Is it centred around the worship of God and the advancement of His Kingdom?
4. When you petition God, what kind of things do you ask for? In your heart, do you desire the same things for yourself that God does?
5. Why do you think the passage teaches us to pray persistently? Do you pray this way?
6. What is the good gift that God has promised to give to those who ask? How is this gift guaranteed to transform your life?
7. What kind of an impact can we make together if we pray like this?