SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. What stood out to you most from this passage?
2. How is the Bible uniquely needed in the year 2020?
3. Timothy learned the scriptures in childhood from his mother and grandmother. Who helped you along the way to know the scriptures and believe them? What did they instil in you that you still carry with you?
4. What does it mean that “all scripture is breathed out by God”? Put it in your own words. How would you explain that to someone?
5. What makes a great sermon? What makes a bad sermon?
6. How do you ensure that you yourself are not wandering off and believing teaching that itches your ears? How does someone prevent that?
7. What are your Bible reading habits? How can we support you in being more grounded in the word of God?